The First Canadian Health SPIRIT meter is a simple, no-coding meter, which calculates and displays the averages of total test results, pre-meal and post-meal test results from the last 1 and 14 days. Ideal if you need to test frequently or require alarms to remind you to test at meal times. The meter stores 250 records.
Testing strips required: First Canadian Health SPIRIT strips.
- No coding required
- Pre- and post-meal flagging
- Pre- and post-meal 1 and 14-day averaging
- 4 alarms (post-meal* 3 time set alarms) *2 hours after meal
- Easy-grip design
- 5-second test time
- Battery life of 5000 tests
- 250 test values can be stored with time and date
- Kit includes a Log Book
- Size: 93 x 47 x 15 (mm)
- Weight: 51.5 g (battery included)
- Temperature range: 5 – 50°C
- Relative humidity range: 10 – 90%